Friday, October 12, 2012

A Pop of Color

Hey Fashionistas, well we have finally made it to Friday and I am ready for a relaxing weekend. Today I rocked a casual look to work, but had to throw in a pop of color with a bold color shoe. I love the simplicity of looks like these and find them to be very chic. I think anyone can rock it!! Well I hope you fashion divas have a FAB weekend..
Hope you enjoy this look!!






What's up with the sourpuss face ;-)















Not sure what I was doing here, oh yeah talking as usual lol



What I'm wearing:

Blazer: Thrifted
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: My new babies from Shoedazzle "Kiera"
Earrings: Local Boutique
Lipstick: Mac Ruby Woo mixed w/ Wet n Wild Spotlight Red



I just wanted to show you divas that I straightened my natural hair the other week and it stayed straight for literally 3 days. #sad



Muah,
~Pammie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...