Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fade to Black

Hey Fashionista, I felt it was only right to name this look fade to black. I love color so much. I feel like I am cheating on it right now. lol It's a pretty simple look but I decided to add in these ankle booties to add a little bit of edge to it. My earrings are actually reversable, on the other side they are black and gold. I intended for that side to be showing but I was in a rush so didn't remember to fix them. But I still think the outfit turned out ok. What do you think?













Dang I am cheezing hard on this pic!!!!! :)





What I'm Rocking

Peplum: Cotton On
Skirt: Forever21
Ankle Booties: Baker's
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Charlotte Russe


Outfit # 2
Blazer: Thrifted
Jeggings:Walmart
Ankle Booties: Baker's
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory
Shirt:Forever 21
Tank: My son's :)


XoXo,
Nickey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...