Monday, April 28, 2014

Minty Fresh

Hello again fashion lovers!! Today I felt minty clean. Lol I love pastel colors such as, mint, lilac, light pink, soft yellow and powder blue, they are so soft and feminine. I paired my mint on mint look with these gorgeous nude heels called Mysterii by Steve Madden. To complete the look I added a statement necklace from Jewelmint that I absolutely love. I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did ;-)


             Caught off guard as usual ;-)




                          My Look

               Top & Pants: Forever 21
                 Shoes: Steve Madden
                 Necklace: Jewelmint
                     Earrings: Shasa



                           Muah,
                         Pammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...