Saturday, April 19, 2014

Nickey's Bday Weekend Fun Day 2

 Friday night was awesome,but Saturday was liberating and fun. I have always been scared of guns but I still wanted to shoot one. Lol So I decided to do it as part of my Bday weekend festivities. I wanted to wear something chic, cute and comfy. What do you guys think did I accomplish it? I got as many pics as I could it was hard because everything was going so fast. I ended up having to cancel going to the nite club and my Bday dinner due to my son and I getting sick. My Birthday was still awesome though.


                      Bathroom selfie


      Clowin around before my session


                 Beretta 22 handgun
          How cute are these pink earmuffs


         Love these guys so much fun

                  Outfit #1 Deets

                 Shirt:Forever 21
                 Pants:Old Navy
                 Shoes: Target
                 Earring:Beauty Supply
                   

                           Xoxo,
                          Nickey
                            

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...