Friday, April 18, 2014

Nickey's Bday Weekend Day 1

Yayyyy it's the weekend before my Bday. I am so amped. My birthday is so special to me. I'm celebrating all weekend. I mean there is only one me. lol So to kick off my weekend I continued a tradition I started last year getting tattoos with my girls on my bday. We have the best time together so why not have them come along to share it with me. Here are some pics from the night. 

             The girls after our tats
            Pammie, Nickey and Lupe


            Nickey, Lupe and Pammie


                   

                  Pics before the pain


      1) Pam's tattoo Amor Vincit Omnia
          Means Love Conquers All          
      2)Lupe's tattoo Be strong, believe
      3)Nickey's tattoo Believe in your craft

      

               Nickey Outfit Deets

              Dress: Forever 21
              Shoes: Target
              Earrings/purse: Forever 21


                Lupe's Outfit

                Top:Forever 21
                Jeans: American Eagle
                Shoes:Bakers


                 Pammie's Look

              Crop Top: Forever 21
          Highwaist pants: Forever 21
              Shoes: Steve Madden
                  Earrings: Image


                      Xoxo,
                 2Fashionaddictz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...