Friday, September 21, 2012

Purple Mixed w/Blue

Hey fashionistas, It's Friday and time for the weekend. Whoot Whoot!!!!! Do you guys have plans? I actually don't have any.  I just plan on catching up on my TV shows. :) On to the outfit, I loved the way the colors in this outfit are pop pop poppin. I've done this color combo together before but I just liked the way this shirt came together with these ankle pants. Hope you like it and it inspires you.



















When look at this pic I feel like I'm shooting for a Cologate commercial :)














Have a Great Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



What I'm Rocking
Shirt: Target
Pant: Ny & Co
Belt: Image
Earrings & Necklace:Forever 21
Shoes:Baker's

Muah,
Nickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...