Wednesday, September 19, 2012

All Black Labor Day Affair

Hey fashionistas, ok I know I am late but I wanted to share with you guys my Labor Day Weekend dress. I went to a Celebrity All Black Party. It was with Tae Heckard from the show The Game, producer Brian Micheal Cox, producer's Play and Skillz on the 1's and 2's and comedian Guy Torry. I had a good time. I purchased this dress at Forever 21. I had to have it when I saw it. I love how it is 2 sided. I decided it didn't have to be New Year's Eve for me to pull out my sequins pumps. I think the outfit came together quite well. Hope you like the look as much as I do.



























 










What I'm Rocking
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Baker's
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelet: Charming Charlie

Muah, 
 Nickey




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...