Friday, September 21, 2012

The Little Black Dress

Happy Friday Fashionistas, I am so looking forward to the weekend, it has been a long and stressful work week. On the the outfit, everyone needs a little black dress in there wardrobe. It is an essential item that can work for any occassion.  I really love this LBD, its very simple, but it gives a little back appeal which I love. I paired it with a statement necklace and drop earrings and to top the look off, I added a red lip. Hope you enjoy this look!!













What I'm wearing:

Dress: Bebe
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Shasta
Earrings: Forever 21
Lipstick: Mac Ruby Woo


Muah,
~Pammie~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...