Monday, December 10, 2012

New Look, New Me

Happy Monday Fashionistas, I know it's been a while since my last post, but life happens and I've been so consumed with just about everything. On to the outfit, I attended a Bridal Shower and I went with none other than my favorite leather leggings. I switched up the look by wearing a white blouse and cinched my waist with this cute belt that I absolutely love. To finish the look I wore my leopard print Shoe Dazzle pumps. Oh yeah I also have a new hairstyle, I love trying different looks...
I hope you enjoy this look!!













Close up of the hair!! Trying to get use of the black hair...






What I'm wearing:

Blouse: Old Navy
Belt: Image
Pants: Guess
Earrings: Local Boutique
Shoes: Shoedazzle "Sav"


Which look was better with the leather leggings?


Muah,
~Pammie~

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...