Monday, December 3, 2012

Electric Blue

Hey Fashionistas, it's Monday and I am in a really good mood today. Over the weekend, I attended my lil bro's bday dinner. I had a really good time. I just love him. He and I are both silly so we always have a good time together. Not so much when we were kids.:) Now about the outfit, I orginally wanted to dress casual. Instead, I decided to go ahead and dress up a little bit. I wanted to wear this leopard dress but its kinda short. So I decided to just wear it as a shirt and put this bodycon skirt over it. I personally like the way it turned out. The weather was really nice here in the Lone Star State this weekend so that is why I have on a sleevless top/dress in December.:)




 











What I'm Rocking

Dress/shirt:Forever21
Skirt: Forever 21
Earrings: Claire's
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle


Muah,
Nickey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...