Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Grayed Out

Hey guys, I wanted to share with you yesterdays outfit of the day. I feel like a school teacher in this outfit for some reason. I'm sure it's the bun in my hair that is making me feel that way.:) I really didn't post alot of pics of the outfit but I think you all can still get the gest of the outfit. I have on my Shoe Dazzle shoes again. I'm with Pam, I am gonna be wearing these alot. lol They just go with everything. Even though we have tons of shoes we could wear, we love these little buddies. Hope you have a great rest of your day.






What I'm Rocking

Shirt: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy
Blazer: Thrifted
Earrings: Bakers
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle

Since I didn't have many pics today I decided to post a couple of oldies. I miss my short hair so much. Hopefully, I will get it back next year.


2010
Shirt: Walmart, Pants: Alloy, Shoes: Bakers, Earrings: Forever 21


2009
Dress: Dereon, Shoes: Bakers, Earrings:Baker's Cuff: Forever 21



XoXo,
Nickey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...