Monday, February 25, 2013

White and Black

Hey Fashionistas, this weekend I attended a wedding and I knew right then I wanted to wear this peplum dress. This dress was so comfortable, yet still stylish and cute, not to mention it is a peplum ;-) I got it for a bargain from Ross for $16.99. I chose to pair this dress with a pair of spiked black pointy toe pumps (you fashionistas know I love my pointy toe pumps) and since the dress was black and white, I decided to add the pop of color with a red lip, which gives it a GLAM look.
Hope you enjoy this look!!
























My Look:
Dress: Ross
Shoes: Shu Deal
Earrings: Baker's


Muah,
~Pammie D~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...