Wednesday, July 16, 2014

OOTD: Watermark Swag

How do you choose your outfit of the day? Do you start with your outfit or shoes? I think it's really neat how a outfit can come together just by starting with your shoes. It all depends on my mood. Sometimes I will build a outfit starting with just the jewelry. 

So today I decided to start with this watermark shirt I was dying to style. I purchased it for 3.80 off the good ole clearance rack. All women love a steal and this shirt was just that. I wanted to be comfortable with a dash of dressy. So I decided to pair my black jeggings for a casual feel, and threw in my triple strap sandals and rope necklace to dress it up. I also put on a black cami underneath to cover up the exposed skin from the shirts back action.

 I wore this into the office today. So if you are looking for a business casual look I think this look would be a great place to start.









                       Outfit Deets

                       Shirt: Kohl's
                    Pants: Walmart
                Shoes: Steve Madden
           Jewelry: Forever 21 and Shasta


                           Xoxo,
                          Nickey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...