Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The White Blazer

Is anyone else ready for spring? I love spring, it is my favorite season because you get to trade in your dark winter colors and bring out all the pretty pastels and bold colors. Not to mention the sandal weather!! Anywho, this is a work chic look that I decided to wear today. I have been patiently waiting to wear this white collarless blazer I got for a bomb price of $9.99 (if not less) while randomly thrifting last year. I thought these jogger styled trousers went perfect with it. Hope you like!! 







My Look:

Blazer: Thrifted
Top & Pants: Forever 21
Heels: Steve Madden
Jewelry: Forever 21


Muah,
Pammie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on our blog!!! We love to hear your feedback. Hope you visit us again.
Muah
Nickey and Pammie D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...